So it's been awhile

Hi Everyone!

Things got a bit nutty for a while, but we are still here. I will be working on updating things and adding new information. In short, we lost our little rental farm and had to move around a bit. Living my best life and doing some of the things I love had to be put aside for a while. Living and staying on the Island can be tough sometimes....

But the good news (great news really) is that Rugosa Rose Farm now has a permanent home that is our very own little homestead on Chappaquiddick! That's right we are now on an island off of an island. It's rural and beautiful and I love our new little house with our little patch of land.

With the new farm we will be able to have more chickens, plant some fruit trees and have a permanent vegetable garden, go fishing at the drop of a hat, go hiking and foraging, and I can bake to my heart's content in my beautiful new kitchen. I'm so excited about it all and sharing it with you.

Comments

Popular Posts