Fashion Really?

Ok. I am wandering from the norm around here. Just this once. I do not claim to be a fashionista in any way shape or form. My fashion statement is more classic lines. Comfort yet not frumpy. Moderately modest. So, from this point of view I do not understand the appeal of the zigzaggy Missoni patterns they debuted at Target today. They make me dizzy.

I have actually known about Missoni for a long time as a crazy patterned Italian sweater designer. It takes a lot for me not to like something Italian. They have so much taste. How did this happen?

Anywho, it seems there was a full on stampede for these crazy looking designs. The Target website has crashed and the items flew from the racks in a flurry at breakneck speeds once the doors opened. Below is a picture from the Target in South Bay Plaza which is in Dorchester. I didn’t take it and had no desire to be there. For pic credit here. Look at the cart on the right! Yes that’s a cart. I have read elsewhere that a lot of these hoarding buyers are actually buying to resell on Ebay. I just don’t get it. It’s not pretty people.

78vm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts