Out for a bit

Thank you for all your visits and nice comments this week. I am in Vermont for a few days and have left my dear husband home with all the girls. I made sure he was stocked with easy to prepare meals and plenty of his favorite snacks.

The state chicken inspector came for the first time on Sunday afternoon. Husband reported that she was very nice and quickly and efficiently took the tests. She had some questions about the younger girls and their origins and said we would have to get papers for them or get them tested when they are old enough. They only have three weeks to be old enough and she said she wouldn't mind coming back. Which is nice since they only usually come to the island once a year.

I will have lots of great pictures and information of my travels when I return in a few days.

Comments

Popular Posts