My first ever Award!

Melissa at Tilly’s Nest was so nice as to award us with The Versatile Blogger Award! I’m so excited and thankful! There are rules associated with receiving this award and passing it on and they are as follows:

1. Add the award to your blog. (done)
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you. (done)
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules. (done)
5. Award to 15 bloggers. (will do)
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

So my seven random things are as follows:

1. I never wear makeup.

2. I don’t believe chocolate and fruit belong together under any circumstances.

3. I love to read real paper books.

4. I collect cake plates. All kinds. But my favorite is the harp pattern by The Jeanette Glass Company.

5. I’m very very shy speaking in front of a crowd. But will talk randomly to people in line at the grocery store.

6. My favorite food is hard shell New England lobster boiled or grilled.

7. I’m always looking for chickens in people’s yards.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts