Who’s Going?

nofa summer logo   ....to the NOFA summer conference? I am and can’t wait to pick everyone’s brain. NOFA is the Northeast Organic Farming Association and there are over 200 different classes available over three days from August 12-14, 2011. The classes vary for the big commercial farmer to the back yard enthusiast. I am especially looking forward to learning how to make butter and raising pastured meat chickens. There are also classes on canning and preserving, animal powered farm equipment, cover crops, starting a CSA, farm labor and immigration policies, growing mushrooms, greens, blueberries, meat cattle,and the list goes on and on. Here it the link if anyone is interested  http://www.nofasummerconference.org/ . I should say that I have no association with NOFA, I just think this is a great opportunity to learn something new.

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular Posts