Finishing a UFO (Unfinished Object)

I finally finished this pair of socks. It has been in the UFO pile for a while now. They were started as a vacation project. The thing is, I started them so long ago that now I cannot find the pattern. It was written on a piece of paper in the bag they were in. They are lovely and it was an interesting pattern I would like to do again sometime. Maybe someone will see it and recognize it. It may have originally had the pattern end at the ankles and have had a solid foot. p1000364 (2)  

p1000366 (2)
They are in a lovely silver grey bamboo blend. So soft and easy to work with and it really shows off the stitches nicely. They fit my feet really nicely, which rarely happens in my sock projects. They are usually too big or too small. They will go in the finished bin until winter, then I will decide if they are fated for my feet or someone else. It’s been so cold lately, I may have to put them on sooner. Someday summer will come.


Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Popular Posts