Wandering Wednesday – St. Maarten

I can’t believe it but I am running out of tropical places. Some pictures seem to have disappeared from the computer, such as the Panama Canal, Cozumel, and Ecuador. What about Aruba can’t find her either. hmmmmm. I will have to look in other places. Otherwise, it’s a good thing I have a tropical trip planned for the end of the month :D

Anywho, think warm tropical breezes. Birds singing and the sound of the warm sea lapping on the beach. Sand between your toes. Aaahhhhh.

P1000616

P1000612 I hope you’ve enjoyed St. Maarten.  Please join us next week to see what else we can find :)

Comments

  1. I can smell the ocean breeze.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. All we really need is a frozen beverage. The winter has been so weird this year, but I am starting to feel the need to see something green and lush soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts